|Title||Paving & Ground Supervisor (Heavy Equipment)|
Paving & Ground Supervisor (Heavy Equipment)
Our client requires a Paving & Ground Supervisor for a contract in Egypt.
- Supervise, plan, schedule and direct the activities of local personnel engaged in grounds maintenance and Heavy Equipment Operation.
- Supervise tasks concerned with maintaining the appearance and condition of grounds, gardens, walkways and roads.
- Experienced Heavy Equipment operator with knowledge of truck and equipment operational safety. Must have Heavy Equipment Licence
- 18 month contract (renewable + End of Contract bonus)
- 10% End of Contract bonus
- 8 hours per day
- 5 days per week (Sun -Thurs)
- Free flights, accommodation, food, transport and medical cover
- 10 years similar experience is required
- Excellent facilities;
Swimming, Gyms, Bar, Library, Shop, tennis, perimiter walk